Deleted iCal events -- all devices

Reaction score
:Angry:How do I restore deleted iCal events. Only future events were deleted. Same thing happened on all my devices -- iPad, Mac and iPhone, because all automatically sync over iCloud. :-(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Once you delete events from a device that's synced with iCloud via WiFi or cellular, it deletes them from all your devices. The only thing I can suggest is restore the future events that were deleted from your latest backup. If you backed up your iPhone or iPad to either your Mac or to the cloud, you can restore that way.

OP
D
Reaction score
lost calendar entries

I did back up my old iPad to the cloud before restoring to the new iPad Air. But when I went to wipe the old iPad in preparation for giving it to my daughter, it deleted a lot of pictures and future calendar entries. Not notes or contacts, for some reason. I tried restoring from that backup again to my new iPad but it still didn't restore my calendar entries or all of my albums and photo stream. It's also weird that the albums and photoshop do not match between my iPhone, iPad and my Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.