Missing Photos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Sorry to hear that. If you're looking for help, you're going to have to provide some information, not just report a problem. Vital statistics, ya know, like software versions, your computer... Also, have you downloaded or installed anything new?

OP
S
Reaction score
It says, "necessary data reference could not be resolved" or a grey exclamation point

OP
S
Reaction score
Yes sorry! I had just written this a thousand times already and I was sick of trying to explain it again. I had just gotten a wd passport and backed up my photos and updated my mac desktop.

OP
S
Reaction score
I've tried retrieving them from my back up and rebuilding my library. Neither worked.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I've merged your posts into a single thread. Please don't cross post or make multiple posts on the same subject

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Moved your second set of posts.

Please don't start a new thread every time you post. At the bottom of the thread you will see buttons allowing you to reply within the thread. This helps maintain continuity so we would appreciate if you used this feature.

OP
S
Reaction score
I've been pressing, "post reply". So I'm not sure what you're talking about. I made two threads on accident, holy, relax.

OP
S
Reaction score
You seem to be taking the time to tell me what not to do, but not trying to help me fix my problem.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You seem to be taking the time to tell me what not to do, but not trying to help me fix my problem.

We are a community of volunteers, not paid IT support.

One of my responsibilities is to facilitate communication, and we do that in part by maintaining a reasonable structure to threads. I do not have the time or inclination to try to answer every request for help.

You seem to be getting a bit of an attitude, though I have not been critical or even given you a warning or alert for Cross Posting Violation.

I suggest you take the advice I have given in the spirit in which it was intended, otherwise you can look elsewhere for assistance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.