iphone 5s charging port

Reaction score
hey i have a really thoughtful question, i have an iPhone 5s and so does everyone else in my house hold, and they take my charger and use it and loose or break it so I'm fed up with it and coming here to see if there is anyway possible to make the lightning bolt charger a V9 by soldering a v9 charging port or does anyone have any better ideas of stopping ppl from using my chargers, as in a covert looking charger or a charger that looks different but you have to push it up for the lighting bolt charger to come up????? any ideas are great

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The charger is small enough to keep in your pocket! Besides, a USB charger to charge your iPhone 5s is an inexpensive item that can be purchased most anywhere. I've got at least six of them sitting around of which the most expensive was like $10.00. And no, you do not have to use the Apple charger to charge your iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.