Web Hosts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I have a few small websites for myself and other projects, but I certainly don't have enough use to actually pay for a host. I know many are really cheap, etc, I don't care about them. My .Mac is expiring in a month, and I'm not renewing.

So...I begin my search for free web hosts. I remember a few years back, there were quite a few good one's out. But alas, I'm having trouble finding any anymore. My biggest concern is bandwidth...space is a minimal issue. Also, any sites that offer the ability to upload folders, instead of doing it file by file would be much appreciated.

In the past, I've mostly used geocities and angelfire. I liked geocities better of the two (it has more of a professional look).

So, any suggestions of hosts would be appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
Do you own your own domain name?

If you do, I can help you out and we can arrange for some hosting for you.

If you dont, I can still help you out, I can give you a sub-domain under my main domain (darkstarprojects.net). example http://rs2.darkstarprojects.net

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.