Blues and GarageBand 10.0.2

Reaction score
I currently have GB 6.0.5 and have been using it to learn Blues Guitar. I was thinking of updating to the new 10.0.2. I was hoping there would be more Blues content such as new Lessons.

Does anybody know if the newest GB has more Guitar Blues content?

The other hesitation I have in downloading it are the many poor Reviews complaining about everything from extended download times to features that no longer exist or work poorly.

Anybody that has upgraded to the new GB, was it worth it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Why not download it since it's free? Also, you may not be aware, but downloading the new version does not upgrade the older one. The older GB will be placed in a separate folder and continue to be available to you. The new GB will likewise be in a separate folder for use. So what have you got to lose? Go for it. :)

OP
C
Reaction score
Why not download it since it's free? Also, you may not be aware, but downloading the new version does not upgrade the older one. The older GB will be placed in a separate folder and continue to be available to you. The new GB will likewise be in a separate folder for use. So what have you got to lose? Go for it. :)

Yup, thanks.

I decided to download it after realizing it was free anyway and as you've pointed out, the older version stays in place and I can just go back to it if I don't like the updated version :)

So that being the case, it's kinda weird to read soooo many rabidly negative comments about the update as if people are stuck with using the new version.

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.