replacement for quicken 2006?

Reaction score
i've upgraded my macbook pro to mavericks but not my imac - still on snow leopard. due to the quicken conundrum. please recommend a good replacement for this that will convert my qif files reliably. thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take a look at iBank 5. It's been recommended as a Quicken replacement by MacWorld Mag and other reviewers.

OP
B
Reaction score
thanks. but how do you get the quicken data from snow leopard to mavericks ibank when it is rendered useless by the lack of rosetta? if you upgrade to mavericks before installing ibank, you won't be able to access that data, from what i understand.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
thanks. but how do you get the quicken data from snow leopard to mavericks ibank when it is rendered useless by the lack of rosetta? if you upgrade to mavericks before installing ibank, you won't be able to access that data, from what i understand.

Have you gone to the iBank website...and read up on it to see what it can & cannot do??

Under the "Features" section...it explains:

"Import from Quicken: A new importing engine easily moves your data from Quicken (for PC or Mac), preserving accounts, transactions, categories, investments, security prices and transfers."

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.