New idea

Reaction score
Hi, I wish to express a future idea in addition to the iphone, I have two boys who play a lot of sports for the school & for a private club, we all possess an iphone but getting in touch with the lads is almost impossible, because they have to put their phone in a bag or in their trouser pocket. Can we design a watch /bangle device that you can wear whilst playing sports so you can be contactable , flash messages or even can detect where you are because they also visit the local parks with friends, i'm sure this would be easy to create & would be purchased by most parents who need to know where there children are at all times, please update me, I know I am desperate for a devices like this, Thanks, Nathalie

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Mac-Forums is not associated with Apple Computer Inc.

- Nick

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Ain't no way someone can be checking for messages while they're involved in playing any type of sports - that's a piper's dream. Want to know where their device is - that's already available via Find my Phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.