Emails stop downloading & some are missed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nube-MacPro Retina 13" i5-2.6GHz OS 10.10.3,
I am having a problem with POP downloads. I can check the same email with webmail and the emails are there. Some download and others can take hours - even 24 hours. When I boot up in the morning they come down. I can reboot and they come down but another may show up just after a reboot but will not download! I've gone through the various email choices and tried Mailbox - Get new - bellaliant.net and after 10-15 seconds the "no mail ping" and nothing is downloaded and I checked via webmail and it's there.
I've opened /Applications/Utilities/Console and selected the Show All Messages option and watched the output screen while running Apple Mail and it shows...
2014-05-12 11:03:05.373 AM loginwindow[58]: *** WARNING: -[NSImage compositeToPoint: operation:fraction:] is deprecated in MacOSX 10.8 and later. Please use -[NSImage drawAtPoint:fromRect operation:fraction:] instead.
I'm using OS 10.8.5. Hope you can help...

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nube-MacPro Retina 13" i5-2.6GHz OS 10.10.3,
Here's another clue… I went to Mailbox / synchronize and chose the provider and an email came down instantly. Hopefully that will help someone identify my problem...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.