Restore all files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011 - 27"
Hello, I want to return to a previous state - restore (only the files on Macintosh and Macintosh 2) because I delete some files (I have create backups with Time Machine). What is the procedure ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Not much information to go on mate.
Also not sure what Macintosh and Macintosh2 are supposed to indicate .... remember, we don't know your setup :)
Depending on what you mean with " files " , restoring can be as simple as restoring from the trash or launching Time Machine and using the finder inside Time Machine to navigate to the file/folder you need and hit the restore button.

Cheers ... McBie

OP
G_Pap
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011 - 27"
Not much information to go on mate.
Also not sure what Macintosh and Macintosh2 are supposed to indicate .... remember, we don't know your setup :)
Depending on what you mean with " files " , restoring can be as simple as restoring from the trash or launching Time Machine and using the finder inside Time Machine to navigate to the file/folder you need and hit the restore button.

Cheers ... McBie

Thanks McBie.
I use Mavericks and I want to restore all my files at yesterday. Macintosh HD and Macintosh HD 2 are internal Disk Drives. I want to restore from my external Disk Drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Thanks for the clarification.
What do you mean with " Files " ...... are they documents you created, applications you installed, your iTunes library, or your iPhoto library or the complete system ( or any combination of these ) ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
G_Pap
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011 - 27"
At Macintosh HD I have my applications, at Macintosh HD 2 I have my files (documents,photos, music, videos, etc).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.