How to back up Neat scanners to iCloud

Reaction score
Can I backup and sync my 2 NEAT scanners thru iCloud and not the net cloud? I want to sync the files just like we update any of the apple apps (notes, contacts, numbers) please help. Do not really want to pay more a year for neat cloud 120.00 per year when I already use the largest cloud storage available. Thank you in advance.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
iCloud isn't really a storage provider in the same sense that various other services are (like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc). To get iCloud storage, you need applications that have been coded to work with it. Otherwise, you get nothing.

I think we need some clarification as well. What do you mean by "the net cloud"? What "largest cloud storage" service are you referring to (if you're referring to iCloud, see above)?

OP
M
Reaction score
My apologies, I mean the 50 GB iCloud storage is the one that I have.

The "net cloud" was really the "NEAT" cloud, as the NEAT scanner company has there own cloud service.

Thank you for the quick response. I would still love to know if there is anyway to have this scanned information backed up and sync'd and not need using another cloud service. Thank you again

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
As I noted, unless Neat has support for iCloud, you won't be able to use that storage.

Where does Neat store its files? It might be possible to host those files on a more flexible cloud platform.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.