Office application

Reaction score
Hello.

I am looking for some good application I can save Word Documents,

and also send them by email.

I want to take a Doc file...edit it..and save it... and also send it by email.

I dont mind to pay for this application I want it will work good.

some one can help me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Have you tried "Pages"? You can use it to create documents and save them into .doc .pdf etc formats. Then just send the by email the usual way.
I think that's what you're asking for but i'm not too sure..

- Simon

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Nothing beats MS Office for Word documents. If cost isn't a concern but compatibility is, there is no better option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hello.

I am looking for some good application I can save Word Documents, and also send them by email.

I want to take a Doc file...edit it..and save it... and also send it by email.

I dont mind to pay for this application I want it will work good.............

Well, you need to provide some more details: 1) Specs on your computer (model/year); 2) OS X installed; 3) Do you use Word on a PC or do you need a program on a Mac computer that can handle .doc files; and 4) Do you want to run Windows on a Mac?

As already suggested, Pages will work and may already be on your computer. If you need to run MS Word on an Apple computer, then you'll need either a Windows partition to load the MS OS + Word (or MS Office) or run an app, such as 'CrossOver' discussed by another forum member in this THREAD - take a look, all of these possibilities are explained. Dave :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
As suggested Office 2011 for Mac is the number one option.

C

chas_m

As this post is in the iOS section of the forum, perhaps ehud42tlv was referring to a Word document solution for an iOS device??

If so, then Pages (as mentioned above) is available for the iPhone and iPad and will work well. Microsoft now sells a version of Word for the iPad (only), it is free to download but you can't edit anything on it until you pay for a yearly individual "Office365 subscription," which costs around $70 (there are other benefits to the subscription, but not salient to this discussion).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.