Iphone 4 stuck on safe mode

Reaction score
Hi I was trying to reset my phone today and once I did it got stuck on safe mode. I tried restarting it many times but it ends up taking me back to safe mode. Can anyone help me? Please and thank you.

C

chas_m

Any particular reason why you were "resetting your phone"? That might shed some light on what's happening there ...

OP
B
Reaction score
Honestly I found the phone a couple days back on the floor and gave it a few days to see if someone reclaimed it but no one did. So I decided to keep it. After countless tries on trying to get it off safe mode. I tried a remote wipe and its been stuck on it for about 4 days now. Is this normal or should I be worried something happened to it?:\

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's very likely the person who lost the phone has wiped it and now it's locked. Take it to an Apple store and turn it in to them. Let them find the owner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.