iMac Blueberry 350

Reaction score
Will this machine be able to run OS X?

I have bought the machine off ebay for my sister inlaw and it is currently running 9.2

The RAM is maxed out at 512 and has a 40gig hard disk. It has a slot loading CD Rom.

Many thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Jammers said:
Will this machine be able to run OS X?

I have bought the machine off ebay for my sister inlaw and it is currently running 9.2

The RAM is maxed out at 512 and has a 40gig hard disk. It has a slot loading CD Rom.

Many thanks.

Should decently with Panther. a 233MHz runs it albeit a little slow - half of the tasks pinwheel at some point with 384MB RAM

B

Badger

The 350 did not have Firewire so you are "officially" limited to Panther but you can install Tiger with XPostFacto. However, Panther is less demanding for RAM and will run well on that configuration. NOTE: before you even put an OS X disk in it make sure the firmware is updated. Otherwise you will cause yourself serious problems with the video. The details are here: http://lowendmac.com/imacs/blue.shtml

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.