Problem adding readable text in MS Word

Reaction score
Using Office 2011 for Mac on 2013 Air with Mavericks. Copied a table from Office 2003 for Windows (Word). When I add a row and type into it the text is so small I can barely see it. What am I doing wrong?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's possible the fonts that were used for the table in Windows Office 2003 are not available in Mac Office 2011 and the program is substituting something else for the originals. Have you tried making the font larger?

OP
H
Reaction score
I used a common font so I don't think so. Someone else did suggest a solution that worked however. I cleared the style for the entire workbook. I then entered a new style. That solved the problem.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into something like this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.