Os 10.10

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just have this feeling but hope I am wrong that whatever number they call it, it will leave out my last capable machine and I am broke so I will for the first time since switching to OSX not be able to upgrade for a long time to come. Oh well!

C

chas_m

This is a very unusually awful bit of drivel that spends many paragraphs saying nothing, restating well-known facts as questions ("Will OS X 10.10 be free? Will it be named after a place in California? Is fire hot?") and outright lying (let's see the "leaked" image claimed in the final subhead, because there's not one in the article as it is).

As a regular reader of Macworld, I'm pretty shocked at how utterly pointless and stupid the article is. It doesn't even fulfill its core mission: to summarize what is known about 10.10, or gather the reasonably-credible rumors together. But don't take my word for it: read the article, then the comments.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Chas, Macworld to me at least is no where the publication it used to be so nothing will shock me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.