Photo Stream issues

Reaction score
I enabled Photo Stream on my Mac in iPhoto, on my iPad mini and my iPod touch.

I uploaded 270 photos into My Photo Stream in iPhoto. 158 of those appear on the iPod touch, and absolutely nothing is showing up on the iPad.

So to test it and see if it works, I took a photo on my iPod touch. It showed up in iPhoto's iCloud section (as well as Apr 2014 Photo Stream event), but doesn't appear in the Photo Stream section on the iPod touch.

Still nothing on the iPad.

So I took a photo with my iPad. That hasn't uploaded at all (it's not appearing in iPhoto nor my iPod touch, and nothing appears to be uploading on the iPad).

I've made sure the iOS devices were fully charged and that their camera apps were closed out.

So what can I do here? The last time I used Photo Stream (it's been awhile) I never had this issue and everything synced within minutes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Log out of icloud on the iPad.

Hard reset it (hold sleep/wake and home til the screen goes black and the apple logo appears)

Sign back into iCloud. Make sure Photostream is enabled in here.

Now make sure you have some free space on the iPad and that you have an internet connection.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.