Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 2.8GHz Core i7 4GB; MacBook Pro 13.3" Core i5 4GB
How to set up an additional iCloud email account

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
???

Do you want an alias or another account?

To set up another account you need to set up another Apple ID at appleid.apple.com
Then login to icloud with that Apple ID.

To set up an alias, login to your iCloud account at icloud.com
click the Mail icon
then click on the 'gear' icon at the bottom left side and select Preferences
then select 'Accounts'
Don't really know if/nor how many aliases you're allowed - my alias addresses have been imported from previous Apple services and indicates I have the maximum permitted with 4 addresses - each of which I can use @ mac, me, or icloud.com.

C

chas_m

I have a BUNCH, all under one Apple ID.

I have six different identities (ie the part before the @ sign) and three variations on most of them (ex. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]).

Some have only two variations because I signed up for them when me.com first arrived.

I hope Apple never drops the @mac.com for those people who still have them. I can't see any reason why they should, and it makes incredibly happen to have it as my main email address.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.