Mac Mini it is!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", Late 2013
So I've been thinking a lot over the last week about my future with the Mac. After a lot of thought, I have decided that I am going to go for a Mac Mini rather than a full blown iMac at the moment. The costs of a full iMac are just a bit too prohibitive at the moment and I don't want to be pulled into a 24 month finance agreement when I can buy a brand new top spec (ie the best mac mini) Mac Mini outright in one go.

The only question that I want to ask, does anyone know when the next Mac Mini re-fresh will be occurring? Given what I'll be using it for, I suppose its not actually a big deal, I am just curious.

Cheers,
Fisher

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
The only question that I want to ask, does anyone know when the next Mac Mini re-fresh will be occurring?

Nope...if we did it would only be a guessing game.;) But...the number of days since the last Mac-Mini update is beyond the average for previous updates.

So if you can hold off...the "smart money" says wait & see. But how long is anyone's guess.

- Nick

OP
Fisher85
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", Late 2013
Nope...if we did it would only be a guessing game.;) But...the number of days since the last Mac-Mini update is beyond the average for previous updates.

So if you can hold off...the "smart money" says wait & see. But how long is anyone's guess.

- Nick

Ah fair enough. I might just go ahead and buy one in a few weeks, I'm not going to need anything too fancy for what I will be using it for, so its not too important, I was just wondering :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.