Adobe Acrobat pro

Reaction score
Have been trying to download acrobat pro but keep greeting an error 100. Adobe have been of no help to sove the problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No Safari 7 so they must not be compatible Mavericks yet.

OP
G
Reaction score
Yes noted "*" on another download table that advises trial is not available for MAC. Having spoken / chatted to endless Adobe support staff over last two days you have to wonder what goes on there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can tell you . they ain't real interested in Mac stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
I can tell you . they ain't real interested in Mac stuff.

So very true, unfortunately: the Acrobat Pro updater must be one of the most ridiculous, disjointed, badly coded pieces of ¢r@p ever - keeps telling me my install of Acrobat Pro was modified from it's original location, etc and needs to be reinstalled, before the upgrade. Well, it wasn't and apparently its a known bug - something to do with not understanding HFS+ permissions, but Adobe couldn't care less :Angry:

It's not like I paid £20 for the CS5 - for the kind of money they charge, I'd expect stuff to at least be able to update itself ... Although, in all fairness, it's only AP that's messed up - Photoshop and others are fine.

OP
G
Reaction score
What really bugs me their support and chat people must know this so why do they spend days taking you around lets try this try that. Even more annoying is the last conversation where the support person claimed my trial was over and nothing I said would change it. Simple case of its too hard I am going to close the call. When I asked for her managers contact details she refused to provide

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you think Adobe be bad, don't ever ever buy a Lexmark product!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.