Merging photos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Please elaborate on what you mean by "merging photos". I literally have no idea what you mean to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
If you mean "merging iPhoto Libraries" there's a great program called iPhoto Library Manager.

Otherwise you should give us more info, as lifeisabeach said.

OP
B
Reaction score
lifeisabeach What I'm looking to do is to take a couple of pics and put them as one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
lifeisabeach What I'm looking to do is to take a couple of pics and put them as one.

Ah... do you mean take 2 different pictures and make a new picture with those 2 pictures side-by-side? If that's the case, then it's simple, or at least simple if you understand how to use photo editing software. I can recommend starting with Seashore. It's free and will do the job. If you are completely unfamiliar with photo editing and the terms (canvas size, layer size, boundaries, etc), then you may not be able to make sense of what to do. There are a bunch of tutorials that can be found in a Google search that can walk you through some of this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.