Serious Apple ID problem..

Reaction score
Okay guys, this was all my fault and I am quite upset about it and even ready for the flames. A few months ago I bought an galaxy note 3 to replace the iphone 5. I ran into a problem where I wouldn't receive text messages on my note from imessage users, and instead those messages would just relay over to my no longer active iphone. I thought i figured it out, only to still have the problem afterwards. So I decided I should just change everything on my current apple ID which includes email, even my birth date, name.. and everything.. since I did it on such a whim, I don't remember any of those and can no longer access my apple ID =( I know this sounds so stupid.. but is there anything I can do to get it back?.. Thanks for any help guys..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" rMBP, iPhone 6, iPad4, iPad Mini Retnia, WHS 2011
You will need to contact Apple to get your Apple ID back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I don't believe iMessages will work on anything outside of Apple, text messages will.

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.