compilation problem on Qt c++ on mac os x 10.8.5

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to write some code for an application that uses a camera with ethernet connection. The company who made the camera has provided include files to read images from the camera. The files are : ImageLib.h , PvApi.h and PvRegIo.h and some librarie files libImagelib.a and libPvAPI.a and libPvAPI.dylib libPvJNI.dylib
I put the librarie files in /opt/local/lib/. I put the include files in /opt/local/include/

In the other hand, company provided some *.cpp examples that contains makefile for compilation. I compile some example and they worked perfectly.
Now, I decide to compile one example provided by the company to list the connected cameras called ListCamerasProsilicaII.cpp.
I create a new project on QT and just I copied the code of ListCameras.cpp.
My ListCamerasProsilicaII.pro is like this:

QT += core

QT -= gui

TARGET = ListCamerasProsilicaII
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp

INCLUDEPATH+=/opt/local/include/
LIBS+=-L/opt/local/lib/
LIBS+= -lPvAPI
LIBS+= -lPvJNI
DEFINES += _x64 _OSX
I compiled and I generate the executable file but when I try to execute file from Qt, I got this error:

dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
Expected in: /opt/local/lib/libJPEG.dylib
in /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

Any help please?

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.