No Mac Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014)/27iMac .4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor / iPhone5S, iPad 1
I can't believe I can't fix this

My mail on my two computer MBP, Mavericks and my iMac Mountian Lion will not send, recieve and my folders are gone

All my mobile devices work fine iPhone, iPad, Ipod touch

This happened after I upgraded to mavericks on my MBP

I did not install mavericks on my iMac because of a software I use does not support it

I re-entered all the settings from the icloud support page

It did used to call my mail account Mobile Me icloud. That is the only difference.

I can use icloud on the web as a work around but how do I get my Mac mail back

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.9.2), 2.44 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB ram
iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 8 GB ram
iPhone 4S
iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014)/27iMac .4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor / iPhone5S, iPad 1
M

MacInWin

Want to share what you did so that others with the same problem can fix it, too?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
From randers4 on Apple Discussions
This solved my question Re: Mail not working on MBP or iMac
Mar 24, 2014 8:33 PM (in response to jimicocobop)

If you haven't already tried, go to System Preferences>iCloud, uncheck Mail, restart your Mac, then go back and check Mail again. (This deletes, then adds back the iCloud email account.)

Why I lost them on both computers in the first place after upgrading to Mavericks is still a mystery

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.