Best free/not free code scanner, app store?

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I had tried downloading a free code scanner from ATT, but it is not compatible with my iphone 4S 7.1 . I am looking through the endless code scanners in the App store and wanted a recommendation please.

I also wish to create a code for people to use when I am at trade shows, so I'm hoping one app can do both.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Scott

OP
S
Reaction score
Why do you think the AT&T Scanner is not compatible with your iPhone 4S? If you type QR into App Store search, you'll get a ton of free & paid choices.

Because when I go to the ATT site for the download it tells me so. I called tech support and the version on their site is too old for 7.1 .

That is the root of my question, too many choices, who has one that they use and can recommend. I thought I made that clear in my post, maybe not?;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I use QR and RedLaser on the iPhone with good results and only Delicious Library on the Mac for my media.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, osxx, ferrarr.

Never heard of delicious library before, I'll have to look into it.

I assume that OR & RedLaser are available in the app store?

Scott

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.