Microsoft Office PST

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought an IPAD and I am planning to buy Macbook Pro in near future.

I am using Microsoft Office and I have some .pst files that I want to index either using google dekstop, windows internal indexing and so on.

Is there any similar software in Mac? And if I want to copy the pst files into my IPAD, is there any pst file processing / indexing available for Ipad /IOS? Or may be there is software to convert this pst files into other format that is supported by IOS/MacOS X?

I want to be able to search within the .pst files using some keywords (like googling)

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks Forum!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Are these .PST files related to Microsoft Outlook ?
If they are, then I assume you want to transfer mail from Outlook to Mail.app on OS X and/or iOS.
Is that correct ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
G
Reaction score
Yes but not only transfer I want to know if there is some indexing tools / search tools for this archived email in Mac.

I read something about .eml format.. is it supported to be imported / read in any of Mac OS/ IOS platform?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Indexing and searching are part of standard OSX and iOS capabilities, so that is covered.
I have no knowledge of transferring mail between platforms, other than sending mail to the other mail client ( as per normal E-mail process :), but I am sure other members will chime in and talk about tools.

Cheers ... McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.