Want a Brother all in one Printer for my Mac Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.8Ghz 4Core OSX 10.9.2
I am getting a Mac Pro 2.8Ghz 4Core with OS X Maverick 10.9.2 installed. This is my very first Mac Computer. Been trying to find out where to go to find out which Brother All in One Printer will work. Been on a PC forever mainly with XP. Now that XP is not going to be supported any longer and don't want to go with Window's 8 or 8.1. I decided it was time to take the plunge into the Mac World. Have heard lots of good things and even some not so good things but all in all Mac is the best from what I have heard from most owners. Don't know if this is the correct place to post this but hopefully someone out there may be able to help me with this. Thanks ahead of time. :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Brother makes some very nice all in one printers that are Mac compatible plus they also sell inexpensive laser printers for the Mac. Most stores such as Office Depot, Staples, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and others have Brother printers for sale. You can also go on line and see what they have.

And Welcome to the Mac Forums! I see you received your activation email OK. Was it in your Spam filter?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Are you looking for an ink-jet or laser printer? I don't know if it's still available (or maybe there's an upgraded model by now)...but I have a Brother HL-2280dw. It's a WiFi laser printer...it prints, scans, and copies. It's a duplex printer as well (can print on both sides of the paper).

- Nick

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.8Ghz 4Core OSX 10.9.2
Thanks, Yes, lol I finally got the email to activate. No it was not in my scam email. Just took a bit to get to my email.

Thank you. My problem is though they are Mac compatible, many don't work with Maverick. I am looking for a Brother All in One Inkjet. Yes, WiFi and also wired.

I will check out your lazer one you mentioned also.

Thanks again,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.