AIO Dell Printer

Reaction score
Can anyone help me...I just bought my very first mac and love it but can i print to my Dell AIO 926 printer or do i have to invest in a whole new printer?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you gone to the Dell web site and looked for Mac drivers for your printer? Or, have you attached the Dell to your Mac to see if it would install and work? Those are the things you need to do first. If there are no Mac drivers for your Dell, it still may be possible to use it with third party drivers. And please do not double post your question. Your other post has been removed.

OP
J
Reaction score
DELL Printer

yes i did go to the dell website to find a driver and there is not one that i found. I also tried plugging my printer into my mac and nothing happens...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK, you should have told us that first. Let me try to find a third party driver for your Dell, however, I'm not sure if there is one available. I'll post back to this same thread to let you know. Also, I'll need to move this thread to the correct forum. So please follow the re-direct arrows.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just searched through the third party driver website and there is no listing at all for Dell printers. However, Dell printers are generally the same as Lexmark (actually made for Dell by Lexmark). You may be able to find a Lexmark driver that will work. But to be honest, it may be easier to just buy a new printer that is Mac compatible.

Generally, HP, Canon, Epson, and Brother printers all come with Mac drivers. Check the box or spec sheet to make sure before you buy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.