12" PowerBook or 14" iBook

F

ForeverG5

Try Apple Refurb First. Then this other source. Although, the price difference ($200) really doesn't make me think it's a scam or anything. Sounds okay to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" PB G4 1.67GHz DL
lol, I wonder when people learn that apple online store sessions expire after a few minutes.. thus posting links to the store is useless.

anyways, I'd advocate against refurbished models. I personally know two people who had major probs w/ refurbished apple products plus I've read countless posts on bulletin boards like this one about similar probs.

P

PaRaGoNViCtiM

Good Decision! I had a 12" iBook, and I just could not get down with it. I thought compared to the Powerbook the feel and look of the iBook paled in comparison. I sold my iBook and got a 15" PB, I was very happy with it, but I'm a college student and needed the extra portability the 12" PB offered, so I got that, and I'm very happy with it!!! Powerbook all the way!!

N

notoriousformul

Definitely get a Powerbook.. I'm a recent switcher(3 days now :p ) I was using an IBM X31 before and i thought the keyboard was great on it.. But PB's keyboard beats IBM's keyboard all hands down :D.. I got this 12" Powerbook G4 1.33Ghz 768Mb 80Gb Toshiba 16Mb Cache, FX 5200 64Mb ram from a friend who got the new MBP..

GL! :mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.