Need advice on a 24" wall mount

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), 32 GB Ram, 27" Thunderbolt Display, 4TB G-RAID TB Storage
I just purchased a used 24" cinema display to give myself some more room to work when on my laptop. Can I hear some advice on which wall mount arm I should get? I want something where the screen can pull away from the wall and can flip to either side of the table. I'd like it to be able to be put up against the wall when not in use. Should I just go with the one on the Apple site:

Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount - Apple Store (U.S.)

Or is there another option that is better? I do already have the VESA mount adapter, so I wouldn't need to purchase that. I also saw thie one:

Amazon.com: Cotytech Apple Monitor Wall Mount Quick Release Single Arm (MW-CA1SA): Office Products

For more info on how I'll set it up, I have a table coming out form the wall, at a 90 degree angle from the wall, so I'd be working from either side of the table, which would be positioned against the wall, like a T. Budget would be in the 100-150 range.

Thanks for the input.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.