email music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have tried to send a music album to my sister in the States but it would appear it is way too big to send as my two email addresses have a small limit and the music file is way beyond that. How can I do that please. Can it be compressed to send, if so how do I do that ?
I have the latest iMac desk top.

C

chas_m

Is this your own original album of music you created? If not, it's illegal to pirate music in the US and consequently we can't help you. Maybe you can send her an iTunes gift certificate so she can legally buy the album in question.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
Yes it is my album and its in my iTunes folder and I have also transferred it to my Bang & Olufsen music system hard drive.

C

chas_m

Can you clarify what you mean by "my album?" I own a lot of albums that I consider "mine" but I didn't create them. Are you saying that you created the music on this album and own the copyright to it?

OP
D
Reaction score
No, it is an album I bought, which my sister will struggle to get in the USA.
Thanks for your help, obviously causing some sort of problem here. So don,t bother.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
As stated, albums you buy cannot be shared, that's piracy and against the law..

We're done here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.