Can't share Instagram photos to Facebook

Reaction score
Instagram recognises my Facebook account and vice versa but photos will not share. In the Instagram sharing options I get a "No Manageable Pages Found" message.

Instagram Support states:
"When connecting to Facebook, users on Apple iOS devices have the option of choosing a Facebook page to post photos to. If you see the "No manageable pages found" message, this means that your Facebook account is not an admin on any page. Note that the default "Post to" option is your personal Facebook account."

I don't understand "your Facebook account is not an admin on any page" or how to configure both apps to share photos. My Facebook settings have all the necessary permissions.
Any ideas please?

C

chas_m

I am sure there is a way to share Instagram photos to your regular Facebook account, but what the message is telling you is that you are not the admin of a "Facebook Page." A "Facebook Page" is set up for an organization, business, celebrity/performer, group and is not the same thing as your personal FB timeline.

More info here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

OP
Gren
Reaction score
I am sure there is a way to share Instagram photos to your regular Facebook account, but what the message is telling you is that you are not the admin of a "Facebook Page." A "Facebook Page" is set up for an organization, business, celebrity/performer, group and is not the same thing as your personal FB timeline.

More info here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Thanks, I realise that now. What is frustrating is that Instagram has no option to update the login for my personal Facebook page.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.