VMWare Fusion 6 - Back Button Not Working Properly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Hello,

So, I switched back to the Mac and as I need some Windows only apps for work I upgraded my VMWare Fusion from 5 to 6 to take advantage of the new MBP and Win 8.1.

It's all running smoothly and I must say, very quickly - you really wouldn't know it was a VM.

One thing that is really killing my productivity is the back button on my mouse (Logitech MX Performance) is basically just moving the window around the screen - snapping it to the left, right and then back to where it was.

I've put the mouse/keyboard on the Mac Profile to no avail and can't find anywhere else that I can modify the button setup. In OS X the mouse works perfectly as the driver has been installed.

Can anyone help on this, as it is driving me nuts, such a simple thing but when you need to hit the back button on explorer windows it really shows how much you use the feature!!

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.