Downgrading to 6.0.1 is it possible with SHSH

Reaction score
I have the SHSH but when I try to build a custom FW i get an error that apticket is not valid, ***?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Let's step back and first tell us how you saved the SHSH to begin with, and how you are trying to roll back. Be as specific and detailed as possible please. What model iDevice; software used; versions of software; etc etc.

OP
A
Reaction score
Let's step back and first tell us how you saved the SHSH to begin with, and how you are trying to roll back. Be as specific and detailed as possible please. What model iDevice; software used; versions of software; etc etc.

Ok, today I upgraded to iOS 7, and I dont really like the OS and I would like to downgrade back to iOS 6.
I watched some tutorials how to downgrade to 6.1.3 but I dont have the 6.1.3 SHSH.

So I extracted my only 6.0.1 SHSH to desktop and tried to build a custom signet IPSW with snowbreeze, but it gives me an error that apticket does not look valid...

I'm using iPhone 4.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Ok, today I upgraded to iOS 7, and I dont really like the OS and I would like to downgrade back to iOS 6.
I watched some tutorials how to downgrade to 6.1.3 but I dont have the 6.1.3 SHSH.

So I extracted my only 6.0.1 SHSH to desktop and tried to build a custom signet IPSW with snowbreeze, but it gives me an error that apticket does not look valid...

I'm using iPhone 4.

I assume that when you "extracted my only 6.0.1 SHSH to desktop", you originally saved that when 6.0.1 was on your iPhone?

I have no personal experience with rolling back a version like this, but the 2 pieces of software that may help you are iFaith and TinyUmbrella.

Here's a tutorial I found that addresses what to do for the iPhone 4 specifically.
Downgrading from iOS 7 to iOS 6 is for experts only - How to - Macworld UK

=E=

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini late 2012 2.6ghz i7 8gb ram Fusiondrive ; iMac (mid 2010)
A couple of months ago I tried the same thing, but it would only let me downgrade to 5.1.1 - no issues at all. So my old iPhone 4 is on that now. Its much better than iOS 7.
Maybe you could try that if you have saved the blob for it, of course .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.