Make sense of album artwork in music on ipad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Not too long ago I finally got around to classifying all my music to the correct genre in iTunes on imac. I sync only some of my playlists to my ipad. Some of my playlists, according to folders I use, are alternative, country, jazz 1, jazz 2, and pop/rock. All my albums and collections have an album cover attached. On my ipad, when I choose playlist, alternative, the graphic is from an Adele album, which happens to be my fist album in the pop/rock playlist. She is not in the alternatives list. My second playlist is country that also has the Adele pic showing. Any idea how to get correct pictures of albums to show when I choose playlist in music?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Right click on the album or song and then go to get info from there you can change what you want including getting different album art I did it on my selections that iTunes could not get the artwork you can also compile the selections with the main artists performing with guests.
I get the artwork from Amazon copy then paste in the square provided in get info or you can drag and drop if you shrink both iTunes and browser to fit screen.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OSXX,
it is not the viewing of the album covers in iTunes that is a problem, it's the viewing on my iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If your talking about what is used under genres for playlists I don't know how to change that sometimes it picks a cover from an album or song that I have and sometimes it don't.
Like New Age it has like flowers on a quilt which is not on any of my albums.
But the songs and albums have the right art once I selected them from syncing after doing what I mentioned above.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oaxaca,
What you describe is exactly what I experience. Perhaps the nexy iOS will provide for some help in this matter
Thanks for your reply

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.