iphone won't sync pics

Reaction score
Hi, my iphone suddenly won't sync & download the pics from iphone to my imac desktop??I connected & downloaded pics with no problem last week & suddenly, not this week? Please help.

Reaction score
Hi, my iphone suddenly won't sync & download the pics from iphone to my imac desktop??I connected & downloaded pics with no problem last week & suddenly, not this week? Please help.

There are many things you can do to fix that. Try a hard reset on your iPhone (Hold down the Home Button and Power Button). Try rebooting your Mac with the iPhone still plugged in. If all else fails you could create a drop-box account on your phone and dump the pictures to it. And then login on from your mac to drop-box and transfer the pictures.

Hope that helped,
Underarmourjws

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Check all your settings to make sure you have syncing enabled for each category especially when you update the OS,iOS and any iLife/iWork suite they should carry over but I have seen things not checked after an update.

Reaction score
Check all your settings to make sure you have syncing enabled for each category especially when you update the OS,iOS and any iLife/iWork suite they should carry over but I have seen things not checked after an update.

That includes the settings on your IPhone and iTunes. In your Iphone settings there are check boxes determining whether or not certain things will sync to iTunes. That goes for Itunes as well.

Underarmourjws

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.