some help with the FTP,please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
Hello,guys. am mac developer.
the most thing that i found hard with the coding was the part of the FTP Codes,i didn't even know how to upload nor to create a directory,until some one on this forum gave me a sample,but the only thing that i can get useful use from the sample,is that i can only change some codes to suit my app,and to get classes that makes me feel more easier to code with the FTP,but unfortunately i can't really understand the codes on the sample and things are kinda complex,not complex but i just can't find the codes that has been originally owned by apple at the example,so if some one told me a site that helps with these FTP Codes,or to direct me to the Developer documents,i'll be so pleased,but you might wander why didn't i just search at the Developer documents,but really i did,but i'm afraid that there were parts at the code,that i didn't understand,or not understand but it just showed errors for reasons,which i didn't find an answer for on the internet. the example that i used was "FTPManager" and the document that i read called "NSStream" and i tried my luck with "+getHost" method.
i just need the right document for uploading files to an FTP server.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Wow . . . Sorry you lost me.

I just went into the Dev Portal for iOS (not sure if you have a Dev Account for iOS, OS X or Safari, but if you do have a account then go to here for documents on FTP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.