switching to mac

T

t1rider321

so my macs in the mail comming to my house, im not going to be using a apple key board. where is a guide to show me all teh commands on a normal keyboard

Reaction score
Well a normal keyboard isn't much different than an Apple Keyboard except that the @ symbol is on the G (for me on my swiss german one...).

OS X has drivers for all sorts of keyboards, commands will all be the same. Notable difference: The Windows Button will be mapped to the Command button (Apple Cauliflower thingy button).

OP
T

t1rider321

yogi said:
Well a normal keyboard isn't much different than an Apple Keyboard except that the @ symbol is on the G (for me on my swiss german one...).

OS X has drivers for all sorts of keyboards, commands will all be the same. Notable difference: The Windows Button will be mapped to the Command button (Apple Cauliflower thingy button).

so il use my windows button as the apple button? thanks you

Reaction score
Yes that's how it s if I look down at my white keybboard... can't figure why you want to use a different one though... got hotkeys working or something?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.