Downloading Flash Player

Reaction score
I can not watch videos. Every time I am getting a message that Flash Player version 10 0r higher is required. I am downloading version 12 - after downloading it says it;s done, but again, when I try to watch a movie or video I am getting the same message -like downloading version 12 would have no effect. What I am suppose to do?
Ben

Reaction score
You downloaded it, did you install it? Stupid question but I've run across people who actually don't know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Just some other suggestions: 1) You can check to see if Flash is installed at this Adobe Site; and 2) Open 'System Preferences' - on the newer OSs, the Flash icon should be @ the bottom (see attached pic w/ blue arrow); opening the 'Advanced' tab will show the version. Dave :)

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 5.33.20 PM.png

OP
T
Reaction score
Flash player

Thank you guys who tried to help me. A friend of mine gave me suggestion that worked - in Safari Preferences, Security, he advised to uncheck "Block pop-up windows" and it worked.
I was able to download the latest version of Adobe Flash player.
Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.