A webpage creator that lets me link multiple outside domains in the same page?

Reaction score
I want to build a personal website. I'm looking at website creator services (like Weebly or Squarespace). I want to be able to link the total page to something like myname.com and I want a subpage to be for a film i made. i want to link that subpage to an outside domain too, so that if someone went to thenameofmyfilm.com they would be automatically directed to that subpage.

Anyone know if any of the providers let me do that? Weebly does not. Squarespace demands you buy two accounts to do that. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
You can do this easily with HTML, Javascript, PHP, ASP, etc. You can also do it in your domain settings by setting up a redirect.

Reaction score
Yes, you can do this easily with JavaScript, HTML etc. Apart from this various tutorials like W3School are available. Refer this tutorial for designing beautiful websites.

Reaction score
For a personal website, there is a very easy way to do so.. there is a lot of free website templates build with HTML5 and CSS3, fully responsive and can be edited easily by replacing the text content, images..etc

You can find some here : free html5 templates

Goodluck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.