intel ibook

P

pow155

Will the new intel mac ibook be 14in? I'm thinking of buying the new intel mac book, but 12in or 13.3 would be too small for me. thanks

Reaction score
No one here is going to be able to answer that question with any certainty.

Personally, I would rather have a 13.3 widescreen that supports 1280x800 than a 14in regular that supports 1024x768.

OP
P

pow155

why, are they the same size.
Note: I haven't compare 14in standard with 13.3 widescreen, I have only seen them separate. I will mostly watch T.V. shows and animes in addition to general task such as typing up report paper.

Reaction score
A 13.3in widescreen is wider than a 14in regular aspect, and about as tall as a 12in regular aspect. I would really just prefer 13.3in widescreen due to it having more pixels.

OP
J

JSchultz

could they do a 1280x854 resolution on a 13.3 inch?

I just need enough space to span a word document and maybe an excel worksheet side by side. I like to have room, you know? Otherwise, why spend 1799 on a 15" MBP?

OP
P

pow155

Is intel ibook going to be release before Summer? I need a laptop by summer, and i wanted to make a switch from pc to mac because I play with a imac for 3 few weeks when i was staying at a friend's house , and I love his imac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.