Exporting from Pages to PDF

Reaction score
In iWorlk 08, Pages, I make a full page picture, but when I export, and open the PDF its no longer a full page picture/text. I've reset the margins in pages to 0... Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks so much.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I no longer have Pages 08 installed since it's not compatible with versions of OS X later than Snow Leopard. But the PDF export should work though to give the same page dimensions including graphics and text. Are you saying that the graphics and text have been re-sized when exported? How large exactly is the document you're trying to export to PDF?

OP
I
Reaction score
I'm exporting a PDF of about 265 pages, each page being 6''x9''... It doesn't change the content of the page, but when exported and opened in Preview there is a 1'' white border added around all of the pages. I tried opening it with a different program and it still has a that white bordor/margin on every page. Thanks for the reply!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm going to do some testing to see if I can duplicate what's happening. The problem is though that I can't use my copy of Pages 08 since it doesn't work with Mavericks. I'll see what I can do with the new version (5.1) and post back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.