MacBook Pro connectivity issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
Hello all,

First off, I apologize if this question has been asked and answered previously (I didn't see that it was), but I'm having an issue connecting with the internet on my late '11 MBP. Here's the situation: Saturday, I purchased a mid '11 iMac and I wanted to use it with my MBP in an extended display format. The problem began after I pressed Command+F2 to join them. That worked fine and I was able to move back and forth between the two, however, when I went to connect to any websites, the status bar in safari would only get about half way through before stopping. After disconnecting the iMac from the MBP, I was able to connect to the internet via the iMac but am still unable to connect on my MBP. Is there a setting that I may have accidentally changed or any way I can get internet usage back on it? Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.