Strings with servers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
Guys,i don't know if i asked about this before or not,but my problem is that i created OS X app that creates and reads .txt files. the ideal is that i want to write these .txt files at somewhere on the internet where every user of my program can read from this place and write to this place,also i want to provide the ability to make them read what the others wrote,just tell me where is this place and how to connect my App to it. i looked for databses but i found it kinda hard to me to connect the OS X app to MySQL database. i tried APIs for DropBox and Google drive but i realised that the users won't read what the others wrote.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You could use FTP (preferably over SSL) to upload the file to a publicly accessible folder. What tools, languages and frameworks are you using?

OP
Yodda_Hunter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
You could use FTP (preferably over SSL) to upload the file to a publicly accessible folder. What tools, languages and frameworks are you using?

XCode,Objective-c,but what do you think about using DropBox shared folder?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I suppose that would work if the API was easy and flexible enough for you. This is a personal choice ultimately.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.