Burning iDVD project out of ibook

B

butcherson

Hi there,i want to burn my iDVD project on my PC (my iBook doesnt have super drive)It is possible?Thanks very much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I believe you can save the dvd on to your drive as opposed to burning it.. then you can transfer those files to the pc and burn.

you save the dvd so you can burn it on your pc click on.. "save as disk image"

OP
B

butcherson

I have version iDVD 4 so there is only save as but I can change only name of file.It save as .dvdproj

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Reaction score
Another Warning

Slightly unrelated, but a quick warning... Check out my post "Serious Problem - My iDVD project 4:3, crops on TV. Need an URGENT fix!"

I created a DVD project only to find it didn't fit on a TV display. Be sure to find the 'Safe TV' border option in iDVD to see how your project will look.

Re your problem, Jason, my tech. saves his iDVD's as Disk Images, somehow and moves these around with him.

Perhaps someone with more experience can add to this or email me at [email protected] an I'll get Jason to reply to your question.

Happy to do this as I 'know the pain' from my recent experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.