Ipad Air?

Reaction score
Im thinking on the ClamCase when it comes out in Feb. Any thoughts on this ,Thanks Bob

C

chas_m

Looks awesome. I'd wait for reviews before buying, but there's no reason to wait to buy an iPad Air ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini(2011) 2.3ghz dual-core intel i5 8GB ram 120GB SSD, 16GB wi-fi iPad Air 2, 16GB iPhone 5
I just got my iPad Air today and i am loving it. I've had the 2 since it came out and couldn't bring myself to buy the last two, but when i saw the air I new I had to have it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini(2011) 2.3ghz dual-core intel i5 8GB ram 120GB SSD, 16GB wi-fi iPad Air 2, 16GB iPhone 5
It looks like the coolest keyboard case i have seen, but i'm not a huge fan of them. I really never find myself needing a keyboard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 12 Core
I was considering the iPad Air, I am a musician and I was looking to compose on it using Garageband but just read that I would not be able to transpose anything I create on IOS to MAC and vice versa. That took the wind out of my sails a bit. I was thinking of 128 GB iPad. Now I am thinking about the 64 GB.

OP
B
Reaction score
I found the something with my !password4 I had to purchase again for the iPad could not use the one i bought for my IMac!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.