Videos in ipad

Reaction score
Hi.
I uploaded some videos in my ipad mini.
Today I tried to watch them, and they are gone. I only have the possibility to enter itunes and download. Where can I find them? How can I search my ipad archive?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
How did you "upload" them exactly? (which application did you use? did it complete ok?)

Which version of iOS do you have?

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi.
I transfered them from my iMac with iTunes. I were able to see them in the Videos page until yesterday, when I tried again. The previews appeared for a millisecond, then disappeared and I was redirected to the iTunes store.
I run iOS 7.0.4.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Were they rentals? Fully purchased? Your own videos you'd manually added to iTunes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Are they still in iTunes and play OK?
Do you sync over wifi?
Have you tried re-syncing them?

OP
C
Reaction score
They are just gone, nowhere to be found.
I don't remember how I did it, I think it was through USB cable. It all happened after I added some tunes last week. Might it be for that?
Also, I can't do anything now. I am traveling, and my iMac is 9000 kms away... :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Don't think there's anything to be done until your back in front of your Mac I'm afraid

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Without knowing if the synced across successfully in the first place or getting 'hands-on' it's impossible to be sure.

But I suspect they never completed being copied over before the iPad was disconnected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.