Canon MP360 doesn't play with mini.

B

BEEEsH

I'm looking now for a new printer unless someone can provide with a workaround/hack/driver.

What kind of printer are you using with your mac? I do a lot of work in photoshop and i print up all kinds of stuff. Has to be good at printing pictures and flatbed scanner is preference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Found this through google in another forum:

Mac printer driver for Canon imageCLASS MP360
I wanted to print from a Mac running OSX 10.4 to a Canon imageCLASS MP360. No drivers are available from Canon.

I found two solutions.

Solution 1 - Use the Apple supplied Canon drivers; choose Canon, then select the GIMP Canon BJC-8200 driver.

This driver prints in color, but at a very rough, draft resolution - about the same as screen resolution. Only useful if you don't mind your text & images very pixelated.

Solution 2 - Use the PrintFab printer driver.

This is a commercial printer driver (currently priced more than some Inkjets at EUR49!) available from http://www.printfab.net/. Results were very good, with support to print up to 4800dpi. A 30 day trial of the driver is available.

Both these drivers worked with the printer shared from a Windows PC.
I have not tried it with the printer connected directly to the Mac.

These solutions will probably work for other imageCLASS printers, e.g. MP370 & MP390.

Personally, I'd sell it and get a different model. Sucks, but you'd not be getting the full value out of it otherwise.

I just helped my mum pick out an epson all in one, they're very nice and ink isn't too expensive either!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.