Need Email Service Which Can Merge Images with Text

Reaction score
You know how we get those funny emails with images and text all mixed together? All I want is an email service, paid or not, which allows this basic compository feature. Inbox & GMX say they don't offer it and I really want to get away from Yahoo Mail's latest abomination. Thanks for any suggestions.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
you mean that spam email people like to forward on to all their contacts?

OP
T
Reaction score
No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.

The problem isn't the email service but the email software you use. Well it "can" be the service, if it is a web-based email service using a browser and their browser-based interface doesn't support creating email that way. You'd be better off using a proper desktop email client and then using whatever email service that can be used with it. I just experimented briefly with my new favorite, Airmail, and it puts attachments inline with the text like you want. It's only a couple bucks on the Mac App Store, but you can use the beta version for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Spam is in the eye of the beholder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.