Can anyone help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice on how to enhance my airport signal from my mac so I can pick up any open wireless signals. I want to specifically want to make my signal stronger. I welcome any and all advice to this matter as I can not find any info on this anywhere.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice on how to enhance my airport signal from my mac so I can pick up any open wireless signals.

What do you mean by "any open wireless signals"?

I want to specifically want to make my signal stronger. I welcome any and all advice to this matter as I can not find any info on this anywhere.

- What "Mac" do you have?
- How far is your computer from your wireless router?
- And why do you feel that you need a stronger signal (what is the issue)?

- Nick

OP
J
Reaction score
I have an imac with os X snow leopard. I have no router and pick up open wireless signals for internet use around my neighborhood with my air port,but was wanting to enhance the strength and get a better signal.

C

chas_m

What you are doing is not legal, so you're not going to get any help from us.

Get your own internet provider and stop stealing other people's bandwidth. Or hang out more at places that offer free public Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.