Safari and IE won't load one website?? Mine

A

AudioMan

Everything was fine and normal....

Now all of a sudden Safari and IE won't load my website. (www.AudioSourceMastering.com) Everyone else can see it fine. The AOL application on my computer will load the site just fine. Why won't IE or Safari? They were. Nothing has been added or changed. I can surf and see all other internet sites etc. Just not www.AudioSourceMastering.com. Says server not found.

I haved contaced my host...she says its all good on her end. Contacted sprint..they say all good. She can acces my site for home and work. Friends get to it just fine. So obviously its just my computer, just my IE & safari. ??

So in a nut shell...... My FTP and site (all on the same host) will not come up in Safari and IE. FTP will not come up in ( Transmit ftp program) either. All my other FTP saved sites are just fine. It just won't log onto my host server?

Ok I think I made it clear? NO firewalls.... no routers etc... just staight lines.

I have sprint highspeed DSL, OSX 10.3.9, safari 1.3.2, IE 5.2

Please help!!! [email protected], Fademusik1 or ASMastering to IM

Thanks in advance.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Shows up for me just fine too:

-reboot
-repair disk permissions
-reset safari
-install a different webbrowser and try that (i.e. opera, camino, icab, shiira)

OP
A

AudioMan

Thanks...

I have rebooted...
I have "reset" & cleared safari...
I have repared permission on that drive...

?? Thanks but no go...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.